Price £1,150 pcm +Fees
Price £1,150 pcm - Available 18 July 2018 - Unfurnished
A character two bedroom cottage in a tucked away in a private lane just behind the High Street in Dorchester on Thames, two bedrooms, en suite shower room to main bedroom, bathroom large sitting/dining room opening to fitted kitchen with french doors to a private enclosed courtyard to the rear. Available unfurnished with white goods, parking for two vehicles. The property is just been decorated throughout.
The Cottage is set in a `tucked away` location off the High Street close to Dorchester Abbey and within walking distance of all amenities,
Dorchester is home to the famous Abbey church and hosts a village school, post office, excellent small supermarket, hairdresser, Pubs, inns and restaurants. Delightful countryside surrounds the village: both The Thames Path and a lovely meadow near the Abbey offer great walks, while the lakes located along Abingdon Road offer a habitat for water loving birds as well as pursuits such as fishing and learning to sail. The market town of Wallingford is 3 miles, and provides a great range of local shops including a large Waitrose, while Oxford and Abingdon, both 8 miles, offer further shopping, cultural and leisure facilities. As well as state schools, the area also offers a number of highly regarded private schools, including the bilingual European School 5 miles distant at Culham.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.