Price £595 pcm +Fees
Price £595 pcm - Available Now - Unfurnished
A basement studio apartment situated in a rural road in Woodcote village between Wallingford and Reading. Accommodation is a bedroom/living area small kitchen with two ring hob, shower room. Ideal as a base this property has a small patio area for seating and use of the communal gardens in the property. Bike storage and allocated parking.
Woodcote is a vibrant South Chiltern Village with a particularly strong sense of participation amongst its inhabitants. The village offers a good selection of amenities including Primary and Secondary schooling at both state and public. Post office, restaurant, small supermarket, several pubs, garden centre, health centre and library. There is excellent access to nearby Wallingford, which is a delightful market town some four miles to the West, and train access to London (Paddington) and Oxford, from either Pangbourne or Goring Railway Stations. There is an excellent bus service from Woodcote to Reading, Wallingford and Oxford, with hourly service. Woodcote is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is surrounded by beechwoods and farmland that drops down towards the river valley.
Council Tax band A
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.