Price £1,650 pcm +Fees
This light and airy recently renovated and substantially extended detached property is situated on a large corner plot in a sought after cul de sac in Benson village. With almost two thousand square feet of accommodation the open plan downstairs accommodation has a large utility and open plan kitchen area with a dining room and separate living room with a wood burner. There is a cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite to the master bedroom. Available on a long term basis this property is fully managed. Unfurnished with white goods.
Plenty of off street parking a large garage and driveway. The front and rear gardens are laid to lawn with a patio area. Access to the double garage, metal up and over door to the front.
This vibrant and popular village is situated within walking distance of the River Thames, there are an excellent range of shops in the village including a Co-op supermarket, independent butchers shop, chemist, a gift shop, two public houses, a take away, GP surgery and garage. There is a well regarded primary school in the village and Benson is in the catchment area of Wallingford secondary school. There are local parks within the village and a pavilion with an active tennis club and courts The village enjoys excellent access to Wallingford, Henley-on-Thames, Reading and Oxford, as well as to the M40 (approximately 15 mins to Junction 5 at Lewknor).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.