Price £700 pcm +Fees
A semi detached single storey home with assigned parking and a private rear garden. The property has a 14ft 9 living room, an 11ft3 Kitchen. Main bedroom, bedroom two at the rear and the third bedroom/office with raised double raised sleeping area. The kitchen has fitted eye and low level units. The property has modern double glazing throughout. Offered for let on a unfurnished or furnished basis. This property is managed by Winterbrook in Wallingford. Six month let.
There is a small paved garden at the rear which is fenced and enjoys a great deal of privacy. Datchet Green is situated down a small village lane, this property has a lovely aspect across the right hand side of a central green with mature fruit trees.
Brightwell-cum-Sotwell is a thriving village community with an award-winning local pub `The Red Lion`, a co-operative village shop and newsagent, and a post office. The River Thames and the town of Wallingford is two miles to the east. Wallingford has a variety of shops including a Waitrose, restaurants and pubs. On the central market square in Wallingford there is a weekly market and a monthly Farmers Market. Wallingford has a theatre, the Corn Exchange, which shows films and stage plays and other live performances including the annual traditional Pantomime. The Corn Exchange is owned and run by the long-established local amateur-dramatic society, the Sinodun Players, and local volunteers are encouraged to get involved and help out. To the west of Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, Didcot Parkway Mainline Station is only four miles away, and there are regular First Great Western services to Reading and London Paddington, and to Bath, Bristol and the West Country.
Council tax band C (Currently £1,427.32 per year)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.