Price £1,500 pcm +Fees
Price £1,500 pcm - Available 28 February 2018 - Unfurnished
A detached three bedroom house recently renovated renovation with a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Decorated throughout with new carpets in all the bedrooms. New kitchen, bathroom and utility floor. Lovely views over open fields on the outskirts of Ewelme. Living room, separate family room, kitchen and utility. Central heating to radiators and double glazing. Ample parking with a long driveway raising up from the main road. Available unfurnished on a long term let. For viewings contact the agents Winterbrook in Wallingford.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and has open views over Benson airfield. The front has a driveway raising up to an open plan front garden.
The village of Ewelme is a popular and attractive village with some beautiful character properties, it is well known for its famous watercress beds. The village features a stunning 15th century church, almshouses and a highly regarded primary school complex with Henry VIII and Chaucer connections (recent good Ofsted report). An award winning village shop proactively used by local residents and a busy well utilised village hall. There is stunning open countryside a short walk away and the nearby towns of Watlington, Wallingford, Henley and Oxford offer comprehensive shopping and facilities. Goring-on-Thames has a station serving London Paddington.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.