This three bedroom detached cottage offering extensive character with spacious living space. As you enter the property on the ground floor you come into a spacious hallway, to the right is a double aspect lounge with attractive Inglenok fire place. On the opposite side of the hallway is the dining room, through which is access to the modern kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs are three bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom. Oil fired central heating. This property also benefits from a cellar.
There is an attached garage and a generously proportioned garden surrounding the property mainly laid to a mature lawn with mature hedgerows and shrubbery surrounding.
The village of Ewelme is a popular and attractive village with some beautiful character properties, it is well known for its famous watercress beds. The village features a stunning 15th century church, almshouses and a highly regarded primary school complex with Henry VIII and Chaucer connections. A village shop pro actively used by local residents and a busy well utilised village hall. There is stunning open countryside a short walk away and the nearby towns of Watlington, Wallingford, Henley and Oxford offer comprehensive shopping and facilities. Goring-on-Thames has a station serving London Paddington.
Council tax band G (currently £ 2,734.59 per year)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals.
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, Inventory and check-out is paid by the landlord. Check-In fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.