Located at the edge of Brightwell cum Sotwell this 1930`s three bedroom semi detached property has a lovely 88 ft southerly facing rear garden. Set back from the road with a five bar gate gravelled driveway with parking. Living room with large open working fire with marble surrounds, large 17ft conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room. Shower room downstairs with toilet and three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Available unfurnished with white goods. this property is managed by Winterbrook in Wallingford. Available on a six to nine month let.
Mature front garden with trees and shrubs and a driveway providing parking, wooden fencing to the front. The rear garden is southerly facing has a lareg patio area and a decking area and laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. It enjoys a great deal of privacy.
Council tax band D.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.