Price £1,200 pcm +Fees
Price £1,200 pcm - Available 28 September 2018 - Unfurnished
Situated in Lydalls Road in town this property is an individual detached modern property with over 1300 sq ft on accommodation an impressive 17 ft 3 kitchen/family room with a bay for a table and chairs, separate 17 ft 3 living room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs three bedrooms, master with an en-suite and a family bathroom. Gas heating and modern double glazing throughout.
To the front hard standing and gravelled parking for a couple of vehicles off road. To the rear a southerly facing garden enjoys a great deal of privacy with a large decking area leading to an area of lawn
Within a very short stroll to the station and the shops. The town of Didcot offers comprehensive leisure and sporting facilities for all ages and has a shopping complex that opened in 2005, recently improved with major stores including Marks & Spencer & Next with many new restaurants including Costa, Starbucks & Nando`s. A multiplex cinema, Cornerstone art centre and various Independent cafes and restaurants. Didcot has excellent road links to the A34 which in turn lead to the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south. There is also an excellent mainline train service with many recent improvements to the Didcot Parkway, London Paddington, approx. 45 minutes.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.