This charming cottage is tucked away in a private setting in Warborough with views across the allotments and village green . The cottage has been totally refurbished and has a good sized south-west facing garden and ample parking. Newly fitted kitchen, recently redecorated throughout, the cottage has just had new carpets fitted. . Would suit a professional couple. This property is managed by Winterbrook in Wallingford on an unfurnished basis with white goods included.
A good size private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a large patio backing onto open land behind. Parking at the the front of the property.
The two last pictures are of the view accross the allotments from the main bedroom and Green from the road.
Warborough is an attractive village with excellent access to London, Oxford and Henley whilst Junction 7 of the M40 is no more than 8 miles away. Didcot provides a main line rail link to London Paddington (approximate journey time 45 minutes) Village amenities include a primary school, a church, village shop, post office and pub. The lovely village green with cricket club is a particular feature and remains one of the most desirable residential locations in the area. The nearby town of Wallingford (4 miles) has a highly regarded secondary school and provides a good range of day-to-day shops including Waitrose
Council tax band D
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.