Situated off St.Peters Street in a great location in the town centre. Front door with intercom system, stairs to the private front door. Accommodation consists of two well proportioned bedrooms, living room with two large windows overlooking the rear. The kitchen has been re fitted and has a new cooker built in, fridge freezer and a washing machine. With parking allocated outside this apartment is in a small development, benefits from gas central heating and a large loft storage space.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals.
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, Inventory and check-out is paid by the landlord. Check-In fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.