A modern two bedroom end of terrace property situated in this smal select development in a convenient location within a short stroll to the town with the Orchard Shopping centre and Didcot Parkway within a ten minute walk. Recently redecorated and presented in excellent condition. Entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. Private, low maintenance rear garden, views are of the open aspect to the front and parking for two vehicles. Parkland beyond. Recently fitted front door and double glazed windows, gas central heating. No pets sorry.
Available on an unfurnished basis with white goods. Contact: 01235 270272.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals.
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, Inventory and check-out is paid by the landlord. Check-In fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.