A charming period cottage situated in this sought-after village within walking distance to the village shop, pub and primary school. The accommodation includes a large entrance hall, 18ft sitting room with an open fireplace and door to the 14ft 6 kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining lean to/utility room opening to the garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom.
There is a six weeks rent held as deposit by the landlords agent on this property who are members of the TDS
To the rear of the cottage is a larger than average garden and at the end of the row of three cottages there is a small block of garages and one is allocated to the property. The property is unfurnished and includes white goods.
The last two pictures are of the nearby watercress beds.
The village of Ewelme is a popular and attractive village with some beautiful character properties, it is well known for its famous watercress beds (the final picture shown). The village features a stunning 15th century church, almshouses and a highly regarded primary school complex with Henry VIII and Chaucer connections. A village shop proactively used by local residents and a busy well utilised village hall. There is stunning open countryside a short walk away and the nearby towns of Watlington, Wallingford, Henley and Oxford offer comprehensive shopping and facilities. Goring-on-Thames has a station serving London Paddington.
Council tax band C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.