This is a substantial and recently refurbished semi-detached house situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall and a double reception room with a sitting room with large bay window to the front and a dining area with sliding patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen has an electric oven, hob and fridge freezer. To the side is a rear lobby with a cloakroom/wc and a useful workshop or store room. On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom with a white suite and shower over. The property is available UNFURNISHED. White goods included.
The property has its own private driveway to the larger than average integral garage with door to the side and a washing machine and tumble drier. The rear garden has a South facing aspect with a decking area to the rear of the dining room, a paved patio and is laid to lawn with borders and gated side access to the front garden.
Council tax band E
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals, £90 inc vat per additional applicant
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, check-in is paid by the landlord, check-out fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.