A two bedroom house with a large conservatory, tucked away in a cul de sac with parking for two vehicles at the front and a private garden at the rear. Located within a short stroll of the shops. Double glazed and gas central heating. Available on an unfurnished basis with white goods. No pets.
Parking off road at the front with a hard standing area and an open lawn with hedging. The rear garden is fenced with a patio area, garden shed, outside tap.
Council tax band C
Situated on the ever popular Ladygrove Estate. With it`s own shops, pub, sports centre and primary school. It has it`s own small parkland areas with small fishing lake. A popular choice with families and commuters alike with the recently extended and improved Didcot Parkway Railway station providing excellent links to London, Bristol, Bath and South Wales. The town has the Orchard Centre with major retailers including Next, Currys and a Sainsburys supermarket.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals.
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, Inventory and check-out is paid by the landlord. Check-In fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.