Price £210,000 Under Offer

A two bedroom retirement bungalow situated within c.400 metres of the town centre overlooking a quiet maintained courtyard of similar properties. The property is offered for sale as an 85% share, the remaining 15% share is owned by the housing association.

Accommodation includes covered entrance porch, lounge, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom. South facing rear garden and double glazing and a modern electric heating system. No onward chain. Must be of retirement age to qualify (over 60 years old). Service charge payable monthly of £110.49.

A small garden with space for table and chairs at the rear which backs onto the pathway to the Kinecroft park.

Council tax band C. Monthly service charge of £110.49 This covers all ground maintenance, external repairs to the building, window cleaning, call alarm system and buildings insurance. A new lease is provided to the incoming purchaser.

Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Floor Plan
EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.

marker icon