Why we like it:
Full of period character this Victorian townhouse has high ceilings, sash windows and a light and airy feel throughout. We love the through sitting/dining room with exposed floor boards, the sitting room has a cast iron fireplace and built in bookshelves, the dining area at the rear opens into the extended kitchen/breakfast room with access to the pretty rear garden with a decking area. Suit a professional couple, no smokers or pets. EPC Rating: D.
Originally a walled Saxon town on the Thames the remains of Wallingford`s town walls can still be seen today. The remains of the Castle can also be seen from the Castle Gardens. Wallingford is a thriving market town. The centre is a major conservation area with fine examples of churches and architecture dating back to the 14th century. The landscape from the River Thames is officially designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The streets with their variety of small shops, pubs and restaurants, the antique shops in the Lamb Arcade, and the parks, commons and gardens make it a very pleasant town. The Country Market is held every Friday in the Regal Centre and The Farmers` Market is held every third Tuesday in the Market Place. The Corn Exchange is the home of Wallingford`s cinema and theatre, producing a wide variety of productions throughout the year. Wallingford is within easy reach of both the M40 and the M4 and only 15 miles from Oxford. The town has two nursery`s a primary and secondary level schooling, and a full range of leisure facilities and sports groups.
EPC Rating: D
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 66, potential value 87
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 71, potential value 91
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals.
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, Inventory and check-out is paid by the landlord. Check-In fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.