This large two bedroom property has vaulted rooms and has an open plan18ft kitchen/living room and a master bedroom with en suite and vaulted ceiling measuring 13ft high. With another double bedroom, bathroom and light and airy inner hallway the property has a great deal of character and offers a great deal more living space than your average two bedroom maisonette. Offered on an unfurnished basis with white goods the property has allocated parking for two vehicles. no smokers no pets please. Would suit a professional couple. Contact Winterbrook in Wallingford for further information.
The photographs of the River Thames are taken from Shillingford Wharf at the bottom of the road that the property is located.
Within a short stroll to Shillingford Wharf and the river, Shillingford is a small Thames-side village with several attractive houses on the A4074 Reading to Oxford road. The A4074 (in the village it is named as the Henley Road) bisects the village, but the Thame road has been diverted to form a mini-bypass so it avoids the centre of the village. There is an excellent regular bus service in the village servicing Oxford and Reading.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals.
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, Inventory and check-out is paid by the landlord. Check-In fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.