This pretty period cottage is in a a great location within a very short stroll to the villages amenities including a co-op and excellent village shops. Renovated to a high standard with open beams and a `Clear View` wood burner in the living room. The fitted kitchen at the rear overlooks a lovely cottage garden approximately 50ft which gives access at the end to a single garage. Upstairs there is a wealth of exposed beamwork a double bedroom with a large bathroom with a separate shower and bath. On the second floor another double bedroom. This pretty cottage would suit a professional couple/person who would like village life with the convenience of shops at hand. The cottage benfits from gas central heating. This property is managed by Winterbrook in Wallingford.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Referencing fees £360 inc vat per tenancy up to two individuals.
* Six weeks rent as deposit held by the DPS (Not held by the agents).
* Inventory fees, Inventory and check-out is paid by the landlord. Check-In fees vary between £95 to £295 plus vat (dependent on size of the property and furnishings) Further details on request and are always given in writing prior to signing.
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £150 inc vat
* Renewal fees £90 inc vat
* Early termination fees available on request and given prior to the tenancy
Please call us on to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.